Who we are
Our website address is: https://2top.org
What Information We Collect
When you interact with our Website or our Application, we may collect the following pieces of personal information about you:
- When you sign up to receive newsletters from us, or contact us about our reviews, we may collect identifiers, such as name and email address. You do not have to provide this information to use our Services, but we may need it in order to provide you with specific services. For example, you would need to provide your email address so we can send you the 2TOP newsletter.
- We also automatically collect internet and device informationwhen you browse our Website or use our Application. This information may include, but is not limited to internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser types, Internet Service Providers (ISPs), access times, referring web sites, exit pages, and click activity.
- We collect general location information such as city and state through IP addresses.
- We may collect information from third parties, like Amazon, when for instance, you click on a link on the Services that takes you to Amazon’s website.
Cookies and Other Technologies
You can disable cookies in your web browser so that cookies are not set without your permission. Note that disabling cookies may limit the features and services available to you. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
How We Use the Information We Collect from You
We use the information that we collect about you in a number of ways.
- To provide, maintain, and improve our Services.
- To communicate with you about our Services at your request, such as to provide you with customer support and to respond to your inquiries.
- To personalize your experience on our Services, including through advertising, and to provide you information about our Services and particular offers that you may be interested in.
- To secure our Services and its users, for example by monitoring, preventing, and detecting fraud, and combating malware or security risks.
How We Share the Information We Collect from You
We may disclose the information we collect from you with third parties for business purposes (as defined by applicable law) or as required by applicable law as described in this section.
We share your information with the following entities:
- Our service providers that perform services on our behalf.
- Our affiliates. We may share information we collect within our family of companies to deliver products and services to you and to enhance our products, services, and customer experience.
- Third party merchants. when you click on one of our product reviews to make a purchase, some internet and device information is sent to the third party seller to let them know that you came from our site where it is necessary to fulfill the transaction (i.e. get paid) for referring you there.
- Third parties for legal purposes. We may disclose information that we collect and maintain about you if we are required to do so by law or in a good faith belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with legal process, protect the rights, property, or safety of ourselves, our users, the public, or other third parties.
- Sale of all or part of our business. We may disclose information in connection with a corporate transaction, including for example a merger, investment, acquisition, reorganization, consolidation, bankruptcy, liquidation, or sale of some or all our assets or due diligence in contemplation of a transaction.
- Third-party online advertisers and ad networks. Our services may disclose information to third party advertising networks to allow for the delivery of advertising on other websites you visit and other applications you use.
Interest-Based Advertising Services
Third parties, including without limitation those whose products or services are accessible or advertised via the Services, may place cookies or other tracking technologies (such as mobile ‘SDKs,’ which function like a mobile version of a browser cookie and are embedded in mobile applications) on your computer browser, mobile phone applications, or other device to collect information about your use of the Services in order to (i) inform, optimize, and serve ads based on past visits to our websites and other sites and mobile applications and (ii) report how our ad impressions, other uses of ad services, and interactions with these ad impressions and ad services are related to visits to our websites and use of our Services. We also allow other third parties to serve interest-based ads to you on the Services, and to access their own cookies or other tracking technologies on your computer, mobile phone, or other device you use to access the Services so that interest-based ads may be delivered to you when you are using other websites and mobile applications.
The third parties that use these technologies may offer you a way to opt-out of interest-based ad targeting as described below. We do not maintain or control these opt-opt mechanisms, which are provided by non-affiliated third parties. Further, we do not control which third parties choose to participate in these opt-out mechanisms. If you would like more information about interest-based browser advertising and how you can generally control cookies from being put on your computer to deliver such advertising.
If you have a Google account, we may use Google Analytics to display advertising to you. You can opt-out of Google Analytics for display advertising or customize Google display network ads by visiting the Google Ads Settings Support page. You will need to log in to Google via the Sign In link if you are not already logged in when you visit that page.
Please note that opting out of interest-based advertising does not mean that you will no longer see advertising on the Services, but these ads may be less relevant to your interests.
Protecting Your Information
Choices About Your Personal Information
Marketing Emails and Newsletters
If you no longer wish to receive our newsletter or other emails from us about our Services that you may be interested in, you may click the unsubscribe link at the bottom of each email that we send to you.
Notice to California Residents
If you are a California resident, California law requires us to provide you with some additional information regarding how we collect, use, and share your “personal information” as defined in the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”).
Categories of personal information we collect, use and disclose
Throughout this Policy, we discuss in detail the types of Information we collect from and about users and discuss how we use and share such information. The following are the “categories” of personal information under the CCPA that we collect from California consumers and that we may, as discussed throughout this Notice, use and disclose for our business purposes:
Identifiers (such as name, address, email address); commercial information (such as transaction data); device identifiers (such as IP address and unique device identifiers); internet or other network or device activity (such as browsing history or app usage; general geolocation data from IP addresses; any user-generated content or feedback you provide; and other information that identifies or can be reasonably associated with you.
How we use these categories of personal information
We and our service providers may use the categories of personal information we collect from and about you for the following business and commercial purposes (as those terms are defined in applicable law):
- Our or our service provider’s operational purposes;
- Auditing consumer interactions on our site (e.g., measuring ad impressions);
- Detecting, protecting against, and prosecuting security incidents and fraudulent or illegal activity;
- Bug detection and error reporting;
- Customizing content that we or our service providers display on the Services (e.g., contextual ads);
- Providing the Services (e.g., account servicing and maintenance, customer service, advertising and marketing, analytics, and communication about the Services);
- Improving our existing Services and developing new services (e.g., by conducting research to develop new products or features);
- Other uses that advance our commercial or economic interests, such as third-party advertising and communicating with you about relevant offers from third party partners;
- Other uses about which we notify you.
Categories of personal information we disclose for business purposes.
We may disclose the following categories of information about you or your use of our Services for business purposes (as defined by applicable law) or as required by applicable law:
Identifiers (such as name, address, email address); commercial information (such as transaction data);device identifiers (such as IP address and unique device identifiers); internet or other network or device activity (such as browsing history or app usage; general geolocation data from IP addresses; any user-generated content or feedback you provide; and other information that identifies or can be reasonably associated with you.
California Privacy, Data Access & Deletion Rights
If you are a California resident, the CCPA allows you to make certain requests about your personal information. Specifically, the CCPA allows you to request us to:
- Inform you about the categories of personal information we collect or disclose about you; the categories of sources of such information; the business or commercial purpose for collecting your personal information; and the categories of third parties with whom we share/disclose personal information.
- Provide access to and/or a copy of certain personal information we hold about you.
- Delete certain personal information we have about you.
We need certain types of information so that we can provide the Services to you. If you ask us to delete it, you may no longer be able to access or use the Services.
Notice of Right to Opt Out of Sale of Personal Information
Under the CCPA, sale is broadly defined such that it may include allowing third parties to receive certain information, such as cookies, IP address, and/or browsing behavior, to deliver interest-based advertising on the Services or other services. Advertising, including interest-based advertising, enables us to provide you certain content for free and allows us to provide you offers relevant to you.
Depending on what Services you use, we may provide the following categories of personal information to third parties for online interest-based advertising purposes: demographic and statistical information, user-generated content, device information and identifiers, connection and usage data, geolocation, and social media information.
We will take reasonable steps to verify your identity before responding to a request for access, deletion, or to opt-out, which may include, at a minimum, depending on the sensitivity of the information you are requesting and the type of request you are making, verifying your name, email address, and mailing address.
You also are permitted to designate an authorized agent to submit certain requests on your behalf. In order for an authorized agent to be verified, you must provide the authorized agent with signed, written permission to make such requests or a power of attorney. We may also follow up with you to verify your identity before processing the authorized agent’s request.
How to Exercise Your California Legal Rights.
If you would like to exercise your legal rights to access or delete your personal information, you may click here.
Non-Discrimination and Financial Incentives.
The CCPA further provides you with the right to not be discriminated against (as provided for in applicable law) for exercising your access, deletion or sale opt out rights. Certain information may be exempt from such requests under applicable law. You also have the right to receive information about the financial incentives that we offer to you (if any).
NewYork Shine the Light.
California law permits users who are California residents to request and obtain from us once a year, free of charge, a list of the third parties to whom we have disclosed their ‘personal information’ (if any, and as defined under applicable California law) for their direct marketing purposes in the prior calendar year, as well as the type of personal information disclosed to those parties. If you are a California resident and would like to request this information, please submit your request in an email to [email protected]
NewYork Do-Not-Track Disclosure Requirements.
Information for Nevada Residents
Under Nevada law, certain Nevada consumers may opt out of the sale of “personally identifiable information” for monetary consideration to a person for that person to license or sell such information to additional persons. “Personally identifiable information” includes first and last name, address, email address, phone number, Social Security Number, or an identifier that allows a specific person to be contacted either physically or online.
We do not engage in such activity; however, if you are a Nevada resident who has purchased or leased goods or services from us, you may submit a request to opt out of any potential future sales under Nevada law by sending an email to [email protected] with the subject line “Nevada Opt-Out.” Please note we will take reasonable steps to verify your identity and the authenticity of the request. Once verified, we will maintain your request in the event our practices change.
2TOP may provide links to third party websites and services for your convenience. 2TOP does not control, and is not responsible for, how those third parties collect or use your information. You should consult the respective privacy policies of these third-party ad servers for more information on their practices as well as for instructions on how to opt-out of certain practices.
2TOP REVIEW Pte. Ltd.
437 Hudson Street
Suite 300 New York