Top 15 Best Electric Skateboards 2021 For Your Passion
Skateboarding is one of the sports that many young people love and want to experience. Because it is adventurous, it is suitable for those who want to try the thrilling games on the roads. It will be more interesting if you own a modern and stylish electric skateboard. To easily choose a conformable skateboard, you can refer to the Top 15 best electric skateboards in 2021 summarized in this article to help you fulfill your passion.
Top 15 best electric skateboards 2021 for your passion
Different from conventional skateboards, the electric skateboards are equipped with a heavy motor that allows the skaters to easily move forward without using any leg force. When using this type of skateboard, you will feel comfort and freedom.
However, to own a modern electric skateboard you need to spend quite a lot of money compared to conventional boards. Nevertheless, many people choose this game for its benefits and fun. To help you easily choose a perfect electric skateboard, the article below will suggest the Top 15 best electric skateboards 2021 for your passion.
1. Surfwheel SU Electric Skateboard
This is the best electric skateboard for beginners. Surfwheel SU Electric Skateboard is suitable for urban skating. Thanks to the detailed calculation of each movement and perfect simulation, you will feel like surfing on the peaceful waves when skating.
More specifically, the details of the wheel tires will be handcrafted, so it will give you a more unique and interesting feeling. The tires will have no air so skaters won’t worry about flat tires. Besides, the wheel is meticulously detailed so the fine grip will help you be safe on the roads, easily overcoming unexpected obstacles. Moreover, this electric skateboard also has a magical LED light. Skaters can self-adjust to their favorite color.
- Thanks to simulation technology, this type of skateboard can give you the feeling of surfing.
- For those who are just beginners and prefer to move at a slow speed, this is the best electric skateboard for them.
- Skaters can connect directly to the Surfwheel application to help keep tabs on the journey.
- The distance between the board surface and the road surface is quite short.
- For professionals who like thrills, the Surfwheel SU Electric Skateboard’s electric skateboard is quite slow.
- Can not be used on all terrain.
2. Boosted Mini X Electric Skateboard
Boosted Mini X Electric Skateboard will be suitable for those who want to move faster, skateboard on the steep or roads with many obstacle courses. The maximum speed of this electric skateboard is about 20 miles/hour. More specifically, this vehicle will come with three driving modes so it ensures safety and convenience when you join traffic.
- Faster speed, suitable for those who like thrills and freedom on the roads.
- Modern engines for smooth and stable feelings.
- Skateboards are made of fiberglass and Deep Dish composite board so they are very durable, smooth and safe.
- Strong engines can make noises.
- Not suitable for long-distance travel.
- The strong vibration can make it a bit wobbly when skating.
3. SKATEBOLT Electric Longboard
SKATEBOLT Electric Longboard is equipped with 2 engines so you can speed up to 25 miles/hour. Besides, this type of electric skateboard also has a very large deck, so it will suit many different skaters, including those with large weight. Thanks to that, the skaters also ensure safety by having a good balance on this board.
Also, when you are skating in poor light conditions or at night, the skateboard will still be safe because two red tail lights and flashing lights appear when you brake. Besides, thanks to the replaceable function, this type of skateboard can easily replace the battery if it runs out of energy.
- Suitable for those who indulge in high speed as it is the fastest electric skateboard.
- Good balance and safety.
- Because the battery is quite bulky, it creates an uncomfortable feeling when using the skateboard
4. MBS Colt 90X Mountainboard
Although this is a board for beginners, it can be easily upgraded as it is fully compatible with advanced MBS components. When moving with this board you will feel extremely safe because the deck is made of many layers of maple, which creates a solid feeling. Besides, MBS Colt 90X Mountainboard also helps you to feel safe and strong when skating on the roads.
- Great experience of speed while ensuring reliability and safety.
- Easily adjusted for better control.
- The attached ball beads will be protected by rubber to minimize the deterioration caused by dust.
- The brakes are not sensible.
- This board has no protective coating so it is easy to wear out when the track slides.
- Not suitable for people with a heavyweight.
5. Teamgee H5 37″ 22 MPH Top Speed
This skateboard has a 380-watt motor but it can reach speeds of up to 22 miles per hour. Teamgee H5 37 ″ 22 MPH Top Speed has a fairly thin construction in its classic form but it can still withstand a weight of around 200 pounds. Especially, the battery of this board is not exposed to the outside but hidden inside so the deck looks very eye-catching and compact.
- Being the thinnest one of the best electric skateboards available today.
- Can be monitored on the LCD screen.
- A smooth engine makes movement more stable.
- Due to being too thin, it is easy to break.
6. BLITZART Huracane 38″
If you live in a crowded city with lots of traffic, this electric skateboard is the best option. The speed of this skateboard is about 17 miles/hour. Specifically, it is more convenient for skaters to use it directly without installing any systems. BLITZART Huracane 38 has a wrist remote controller and the charging time is about 3 hours.
- Wide range of colors so you can freely choose your favorite color scheme.
- No complicated settings are required.
- Longer battery charging time compared to other electric skateboards.
- No endurance, battery life is limited.
- No shock absorber so it is a bit cumbersome.
7. Exway X1 Professional Electric Skateboard
With speeds up to 25 miles per hour, Exway X1 Professional Electric Skateboard will be suitable for speed and adventure enthusiasts. This electric skateboard also has a large deck board so it can handle people with more than 400 pounds in weight, so athletes use it a lot. Moreover, the charging time of the skateboard is only about 2 hours.
- The skateboard is quite durable.
- No regular servicing requirements.
- Fast, powerful and convenient movement.
- Only suitable for professional athletes.
8. Maxfind Max C
Maxfind Max C is fairly lightweight, about 8.1 pounds, so it can be easily carried while traveling. Even traveling by plane, you can choose Maxfind as a companion on all roads. Therefore, this is considered to be the best electric skateboard and the most convenient for hodophiles.
More specifically, Maxfind Max C is equipped with up to two speeds for free choices. If you are a beginner you can use the casual mode and if you want to experience the feeling of adventure then adjust to the advanced speed. This panel also has a regenerative braking system that gives you better control and balance when braking.
- Being a waterproof board so it is very convenient.
- Air travel always accepts Maxfind Max C.
- Very good balance thanks to strong decks.
- Battery life is quite short.
- Not suitable for traveling long distances.
9. WALNUTT Spectra Skateboard with 3D Posture Control
Talking about the best electric skateboards of 2021, you cannot ignore the WALNUTT Spectra Skateboard with 3D Posture Control. This skateboard is quite popular because it has a very quiet and smooth engine. This electric skateboard will be suitable for trips around 15.5 miles at 21 miles per hour. Additionally, it can be remotely controlled by a phone or a controller that connects via Bluetooth. The outstanding feature of this board is the 3D posture control. The skaters will very easily change their weight without removing anything on the body.
- Automatically stop when you get off.
- Can be controlled remotely.
- Battery charging time is quite long.
10. BLITZART Tornado 38″
BLITZART Tornado 38″ is quite a similar board to the model of Huracane. However, this type of skateboard will have a larger surface, which makes it more comfortable to move. Moreover, the board also has a very flexible and smooth brake system, so you can easily control when moving.
- No noise when moving thanks to the quiet engine.
- There’s also a remote controller.
- No-slip marks on the road when barking.
- This type of electric skateboard is not durable.
- Waterproof makes it slippery.
11. Boosted 2nd Gen Dual+ Standard range Electric Skateboard
For those, who are looking for a lightweight, easy-to-move electric skateboard, the Boosted 2nd Gen is the best choice. Not only suitable for carrying, but this board also helps you to conveniently move on all different roads such as crowded roads, narrow alleys, roads with many obstacles,… Besides, thanks to the long-life battery, it is very suitable for long-distance travel.
In addition, this electronic board can also travel at speeds up to 22 miles per hour regardless of terrain, even when you are climbing up steep slopes. Specifically, skaters will always be assured of safety by the Bluetooth connected remote control system. Besides, when moving too fast, the skateboard will automatically brake again to avoid dangers.
- Light, easy to move.
- The heavy engine is suitable for all terrains.
- Have a brake system that supports Bluetooth connectivity.
- High vibration makes shaking when moving, even on flat roads.
12. Maxfind Max 2 Dark Wheels Dual & Single Motor
For beginners, the Maxfind Max 2 Dark Wheels Dual & Single Motor is the best electric skateboard for them. The speed of the board can be up to about 23 miles per hour but it still ensures safety for amateurs or professional athletes. Also, this electric skateboard has a stiffer surface so the skater will be provided with a strong force.
- Having two skateboarding modes so it is suitable for a wide variety of skaters.
- A good balance for safety.
- Battery life is not stable.
13. Koowheel Electric Skateboard D3M 2nd Generation
When using this type of skateboard, you will be able to adjust and use it with their movement and enjoy the surroundings. Therefore, this is also considered to be the best skateboard you should choose. The speed of this skateboard is also quite perfect with a maximum speed of 24.8 miles per hour, which is suitable for a variety of terrains such as flat roads, crowded places, small alleys, steep hills. Besides, this board will have a lightweight battery attached to prevent the board from running out of battery when traveling long distances.
- Owning two modes that are suitable for both beginners and professionals alike.
- Very durable, powerful engine.
- There is a lightweight battery to replace when needed.
- Replaceable wheels.
- Battery and motor life expectancy are unspecified.
- If used a lot or used for a long time, it will cause the wheel to squeak.
14. MotoTec 1600W Dirt Dual Motor
This board will give you great flexibility when moving because it has two engines installed in the front and the rear. Especially the wheels of this skateboard are quite large, the tires are also thick, so it can be used in many risky terrains such as sandy beaches. Besides, the MotoTec 1600W Dirt Dual Motor has an anti-lock braking system that makes it easy to control while traveling at high speeds.
- A hard surface makes it safe and it can withstand a great deal of weight.
- Well balanced thanks to the dual motor.
- The battery can be disconnected automatically
- This electric skateboard is not an anti-crack board.
- It takes a long time to charge the battery.
15. BLITZART Huracane GT 38″
It only takes about 3 hours to charge the battery but this electric skateboard can last up to about 7 days after the battery is fully charged. Therefore, this skateboard will be suitable for use on long-distance journeys. The speed of the board is also quite fast, about 23 miles/hour. Moreover, BLITZART Huracane GT 38″ has a sturdy and powerful deck so it can withstand a weight of up to 250 pounds.
- No regular servicing requirements.
- Good wheel grip
- Solid flooring ensures safety.
- It takes a long time to charge the battery.
Choosing good electric skateboards that suit your needs and budget is always a challenge for beginners. However, just understand the models, benefits and features of each type of skateboard on the market, you will easily choose a suitable type of board which not only meets your own needs but is also being paid with an appropriate fee. However, regardless of choosing any type of electric skateboard, you should also pay attention to safety, the allowable travel speed to be able to use them most conveniently.