Top 20+ Best Skateboard Helmets In 2021
When skateboarding, the riders need to wear the Best Skateboard Helmets to ensure their safety. Skateboard helmet is also one of the most important features needed to consider before performing any movement. If you are looking for the best skateboard helmets, take “Top 20+ Best Skateboard Helmets in 2021” as a reference to find the best product for yourself.
Top 20+ Best skateboard Helmets In 2021
The Best Skateboard Helmets is an important accessory for not only skateboarders but also other disciplines. Accordingly, you should choose the best skateboard helmets because of many outstanding features, especially with vents that will help you get a better experience when using them.
Helmet is an important accessory for not only skateboarders but also other disciplines.
Here are top 20+ best skateboard helmets in 2021 that you can consult to find out the best one for yourself.
1. Triple Eight Skateboard Helmets
Triple Eight is one of the best skateboard helmets for beginners. It is made of rubber. Triple Eight is fashionable and it can also protect the player’s head in the best way. With high-quality materials combined with EPS rigid sponge along with modern technology, Triple Eight prevents perspiration effectively.
Besides, we can also use Triple Eight for other sports such as cycling, and so on. It is an ideal product for free days, which gives you absolute protection while traveling in the city or on the beach with your helmet. Triple Eight has cotton fabric design inside, so it has a good sweat-absorbing ability. As a result, it can prevent sweat from falling into the face or the eyes that affecting vision.
Triple Eight also has many ventilation holes. They are effective in preventing obnoxious smells after a period of use. More specifically, with the multi-impact design, this helmet can still protect your head well although many times of hitting.
- Advanced multi-impact design
- The strap is easily adjustable in size
- It doesn’t CPSC, ASTM, or NZ certificate
- The plastic outside is a bit slim.
2. Pro-Tec Classic Skateboard Helmets
If you’re looking for a best skateboard helmets that can keep your head safe at all speeds, the Pro-Tec Classic is the most attention product. Accordingly, despite a collision or sharp drop in the moving process, you can completely be assured because it will not encounter any problems.
Pro-Tec Classic helmet has a unique design and advanced technology manufacturing process.
With a unique design and advanced technology, it is possible to limit the impact very well. Besides, the manufacturer also understands that during skateboarding, a lot of sweat can cause discomfort because it often flows down the face and eyes, obstructing vision. This is the reason why Pro-Tec Classic has designed an integrated liner to prevent this situation.
Besides, Pro-Tec Classic also has 11 vents to increase the heat dissipation process. Thereby, it keeps your head in a cool and comfortable state. In addition, its lightweight design will help you find more flexible while moving. In addition, we can use this type of skateboard helmet in other sports as well.
- The shell has 2 layers to limit the impact very well.
- Satisfy all the safety standards for the riders
- The belt has a plastic membrane to protect the safety
- It has 11 vents to make it more comfortable
- Meet all CPSC, NZ, and ASTM safety standards
- The size is slightly different from the outside standard. So you should choose a larger size to suitable for your head.
- Easily scratched so causing loss of aesthetics
3. Punisher Skateboards Pro Series 13-Vent Dual Safety Certified
Punisher Skateboards Pro Series 13-Vent Dual Safety Certified has a reasonable price. Moreover, 3 interchangeable buffers go with your purchase. Currently, Punisher Skateboards Pro Series 13-Vent Dual Safety Certified is the best skateboard helmet choice for most skaters.
With the pros design of 12 vents, it ensures that your head is always cooler and more comfortable. In addition, it also ensures absorbent sweat more effectively, preventing them from falling on the face, eyes, or clothes that cause discomfort during movement.
Besides, the combination of the ABS outer layer and the gray EPS lining can protect you from light or heavy impact. Its buckle is also more professionally equipped to make it easy to remove or tighten quickly. The halter also has a good bearing effect, thereby helping you to avoid the effects that could cause the wire to break.
- This product meets all safety standards ASTM F-1492 and CPSC-1203.
- Meets dual safety standards
- Designed with 12 vents to keep your head cool and comfortable while skateboarding
- The straps can quickly loosen
- Straps are difficult to use
4. Triple Eight 3037 Dual Certified
Compared to the original product, Triple Eight 3037 Dual Certified has been much improved. With its sturdy, durable and smart design, this helmet can meet most of your requirements. It is also designed according to multi-impact technology and can limit the impact most effectively.
With this design, the outer layer is also improved with a lining to limit sweat flowing down into the face, causing discomfort and affecting the movement. The Triple Eight 3037 Dual Certified is the best version from the manufacturer and it seems completely unbeatable.
Most especially, in addition to the ability to ventilate, it can also quickly dry sweat and promote the effect of preventing bacteria attack. With the split liner design, it is surrounded by 160 degrees so it can hug the player’s head and protect them better.
- Comply with US CPSC Safety Standard in helmet design for users aged 5 years and over.
- Meets ASTM F-1492-08 safety standards for skateboarding
- Get dual certification
- Can be used for any sport
- Good price
- There is almost no advantage
5. Triple 8 Downhill Racer Helmet
Triple 8 Downhill Racer Helmet is a full-face helmet form. However, in skateboarding, it is hardly as popular as other helmets. These types of helmets will have a heavier weight, but you should not worry too much because the product has been designed to be light while still protecting well.
This product is perfectly fit with your head. The users have be best of protection from outside impacts while moving on the board. In addition, Triple 8 Downhill Racer Helmet can keep its quality for a longer time than conventional helmets.
The only thing that makes it difficult to user is dark glasses that can impair night vision. Therefore, when skateboarding at night, you should consider this issue in order to limit the unfortunate risks. In the other hands, this structure can help players reduce glare from sunlight.
- Protect skaters from the effects of the outside environment
- Limit the slight or strong impacts
- It has a sturdy design and durable use
- Shouldn’t use at night because of the dark glasses.
6. TSG Pass Skateboard Helmets:
Many people often fear that choosing a closed helmet will often cause discomfort. The reason for this issue is that its tightness and heavyweight will also affect the skaters a lot during skateboarding. However, TSG Pass helmet has an extremely light design and has been appreciated by many people for its quality.
Unlike other types of helmets, TSG Pass has magnetic gaskets. For this reason, the cleaning process becomes more easily. Besides, this liner design can increase comfort when using this helmet type.
In addition, TSG Pass also has efficient ventilation systems, which can keep your head in a cooler and more comfortable state. A special feature is that the front glass can allow you to open and remove. If you prefer to use your goggles as your hobby, you can perform this task most effectively.
- Manufactured with the exactly dimensions ensures that it fits the head and protect you as best as possible.
- The ability to see through the glass is highly appreciated, the vision is not limited by its color
- It has an anti-fog coating, this has the potential to ensure your comfort, especially during cold weather.
- The premium EPS liner effectively restricts impact
- High price
7. JBM Skateboard Helmets
JBM Helmet is the best skateboard helmets specifically for sports that require a lot of movement such as skateboarding, cycling, rollerblading. Over time being on the market, it has received many high ratings for its quality and safety.
Accordingly, JBM Helmet has been certified CPSC ASTM and is said to be effective in withstanding the impacts of some crashes, especially during skateboarding. When purchased, this helmet comes with the straps in three different sizes. Therefore, you can easily adjust the wire size for the most comfortable use.
In addition, resistance to shock and impact is also one of the biggest advantages of JBM Helme. The reason is that the manufacturer always pays attention to this issue in the design to ensure absolute safety for the riders. Besides, the high-strength PVC & PC outer layer combined with the EPS lining will help you avoid direct impact in the most effective way.
- Minimize the impact by the cover and lining
- The ventilation system keeps your head cooler while moving
- The straps can easily adjust for the most comfortable and fit with each user
- We can use JBM Helmet in a variety of sports
- The straps have less durability, so you must preserve them well during using process..
8. Bern Unlimited Watts EPS Summer Helmets
The Bern helmet has an Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS) polymer cover. This material is rated for high bearing and outstanding durability. Therefore, many people often choose this product because of this factor. In addition to its high durability, Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene can reduce strong impacts and avoid head damage.
In addition, Bern also has effective ventilation. So it can help you keep the head always dry and cool. According to the user, the vent works very well and can help you stay comfortable while traveling.
In general, Bern not only guarantees quality, but this design is also fashionable for players who need a simple and unique design. They can not miss this type of helmets.
- You can customize with many different colors depending on your hobby
- The thin and durable sponge can use for a long time without any problems.
- The ventilation system has an outstanding result
- It is comfortable and exudes special style
- Its price is higher than other products
9. ProRider BMX Bike & Skate Helmets:
ProRider BMX Bike & Skate is one of the best skateboard helmets designed specifically for all ages. From children to adults can easily use it during skateboarding. Along with the reasonable price, it also has many attractive features that you should own one.
Accordingly, ProRider BMX Bike & Skate is not only an ordinary product for skateboarding, but it is also integrated from many features and can be used in many different sports. With the hard and durable outer layer, it can protect your head against strong impact during skateboarding.
Besides, these ventilation holes also keep your scalp in a dry state and completely do not have a bad smell after use. In addition, the strap is designed for easy size adjustment to ensure a perfect fit and absolute safety for the head.
- Meets all safety standards during use
- The ventilation system is fully equipped with highly durable
- A hard outer layer increases protection
- The polyester straps are durable and quick release buckle
- It has simple design and isn’t impressive
10. Razor V-17 Youth Multi-Sport Skateboard Helmets
Razor V-17 Youth Multi-Sport is a children’s skateboard helmet. This is also a multi-purpose helmet combined with beautiful designs with diverse colors to create new inspiration for children.
This helmet is not only impressive by its design but the quality also makes the user feel very satisfied. Accordingly, the inside of the Razor V-17 Youth Multi-Sport has a smooth cushion, creating comfort for the child to use. In addition, there are 17 additional vents to keep the child’s head cool and comfortable.
- Bring maximum safety
- The locking belt is an easy adjustment
- Suitable for children and it’s also their choice
- Reasonable price
- Only use for 8 or 9 years old children
11. Nutcase Skateboard Helmets
Nutcase is the best skateboard helmets for adults with a unique and sophisticated patterned design. This type of helmet is commonly used for street biking. But in skateboarding, it also has remarkably effective and is used by many people.
In addition to its design advantages, Nutcase also brings absolute safety for you while moving on the road. This will help give you confidence, especially for beginners of this sport.
Nutcase also has high precision so this product can bring a firm, extremely fit with your head. It is also a product that has received safety certifications for cyclists or skateboarders. At the same time, its lightweight design makes it easy to take anywhere.
In addition, Nutcase also has a ventilation system, keeping your head at all times comfortable during movement. So, Nutcase is a great companion, it can bring you a really interesting experience.
- It has the best protection for your head
- Its lightweight, well-ventilated system has efficient operation ability
- The strap is easily adjust the size
- There are many colors for you to choose
- High price
12. Punisher Skateboards 11-Vent Multi-Sport
Punisher Skateboards 11-Vent Multi-Sport is one of the best skateboard helmets for those who love colors or beautiful graphic design. It is one of the few helmets in skateboarding, which has extremely diverse stylish and attracts everyone’s eyes.
Punisher Skateboards 11-Vent Multi-Sport has diverse colors because it is suitable for 5 to 14 years old skaters. Accordingly, young people enjoy using a color object like this.
In addition, the product has an ABS plastic outer layer with EPS foam lining. They will bring a comfortable feeling but can still ensure absolute safety for the child when skateboarding. The size of the strap is easy to adjust. So depending on the age, you should adjust to fit but still ensure comfort for the child during use.
- There are 11 ventilation holes that helps keep the head cool and reduce discomfort
- We can easily adjust the size of the straps
- The outer layer is highly protective
- Unique and sophisticated graphic design
- It may feel a bit bigger than the size of the children’s head.
13. Critical Cycles Skateboard Helmets
Critical Cycles are the helmets for cyclists, skaters, or athletes in other sports. Despite its simple shape, its head protection ability is also appreciated.
Accordingly, Critical Cycles has met the standards of the US CPSC in the process of testing the safety and quality of products. With a specialized design of 11 air vents on the cover to make the air exchange process more powerful, the player’s head will not feel uncomfortable because of sweat.
In addition, when getting Critical Cycles, it also comes with a set of 2 pads. They will help you adjust so that the helmets can fit perfectly. In general, this is also one of the high quality and safe skateboard helmet that you can choose to use.
- It has a perfect size, suitable for most skaters
- US CPSC safety standard is tested and approved
- There are many colors for skaters to choose according to their hobby
- The product has a multifunctional design
- There is almost no disadvantage
14. Kryptonics Step Up Large / XLarge
Kryptonics is a brand that specializes in producing the best skateboard helmets. In particular, Kryptonics Step Up Large / XLarge is a suitable product for children and teenagers. Due to its long experience in this field, this helmet can meet most standards of safety for children when used.
With the integrated design of ventilation filter systems, Kryptonics can bring comfort to users. At the same time, the price is very affordable, suitable for the economy of many people. However, this type of helmet has limited color. So you won’t have as many options as other products.
- This is a good and perfect product, safe to childen
- Ensures the fit and comfortable feeling to the users
- It has a ventilation system
- The cushion inside is soft and smooth, ensuring comfort for children to use
- Only suitable for children and teenagers
15. Flybar Skateboard Helmets
Flybar is a specifical helmet for those who love high – risk sports. Its quality and safety have been tested and overcame rigorous review criteria to achieve CPSC and ASTM certification.
Accordingly, the Flybar skateboard helmet is not only suitable for skateboarding, but it is also a great assistant for you when cycling, rollerblading, and so on. Besides, with seven diverse colors of the design, you can freely choose the best suit your preferences.
In addition, the outer layer is fit, covering the inside EPS foam. So, it gives you absolute protection during movement. Besides, the soft inner lining will give you comfort during skateboarding. The weight of this helmet is also light, so it doesn’t cause any discomfort.
- Meets CPSC & ASTM safety certification
- There are many colors for you to choose
- Some colors of this helmet have high price
16. Krash Vector Victor Skateboard Helmets
If you are too bored with the monotonous designs above, Krash Vector Victor is a suggestion for a unique style. It has an eye-catching appearance along with a distinctive style with cool patterns, and attractive accessories.
Furthermore, its quality has also been proven through rigorous expert censorship to achieve CPSC & ASTM certification. This is not an ordinary helmet, but it also has a fully high-grade shock-resistant EPS inside. That can help you protect your head in the safest way.
Moreover, the aerodynamic cooling vents give you great comfort during travel. Besides, its 3D designed vignette lines can give you own personality and attract all eyes. It also comes with a system of straps that can be easily adjusted to size for a better fit.
- Product quality has been CPSC & ASTM certified
- EPS inner cover is durable and shock absorbent
- It has the ability to withstand multiple collisions
- Sophisticated 3D design can impress the user
- The plastic outer layer is not durable
17. Traverse Vigilis Skateboard Helmets
Traverse Vigilis is a famous skateboard helmet with the highest durability on the market today. With a professional design of 12 integrated vents with premium cushioning, it is able to absorb impact effectively. So, Traverse Vigilis promises to bring the users the most enjoyable experience when using.
A special feature of the product is the cotton used to keep the ears warm. So it will absolutely protect during winter days. In addition, we can replace the foam inside after a period of use.
This is a premium helmet product, specially designed for real skateboarders. At the same time, durability and protection are also well assessed. Therefore, we can see that Traverse Vigilis is an indispensable companion for skateboarders, including beginners or professional players.
- It has 14 ventilation holes to minimize sweating causing difficulties in the process of moving
- Smart straps can help you adjust easily
- The goggle clip for holding eyeglasses is very convenient
- Durable construction possible with quality tested
- There is almost no disadvantage
18. Vigor audio Skateboard Helmets
Vigor audio helmets are a design that brings a new level to skateboarders. With the integrated Bluetooth speaker, it helps you satisfy your passion for music. Moreover, this is also one of the products which receive many safety certificates from many verification places.
Vigor audio helmets is a multi-purpose helmet. The reason for this issue is that it can both elevate your sport level, and bring you enjoyable music experiences.
The inside of the product also has a cushion that can make the head more comfortable. At the same time, with 2 sets of pads, you can swap positions so that you can adjust the size to suit your head.
- It overcame through the US SPSC and ASTM approval process
- It has multifunctional design which is easy to use
- Integrated Bluetooth speaker with an outstanding experience
- Comes with two sets of interchangeable spacers for custom sizes
- Proper ventilation system
- There is almost no disadvantage
19. Giro Quarter MIPS Skateboard Helmets
The Giro Quarter MIPS helmet is a fully integrated choice for comfort, safety, and trendy style. In addition to serving in skateboarding, it is also a powerful assistant in the climbing mountains. The outer layer has 9 polyurethane-coated air vents to protect it from scratches and avoid bumps that could compromise the quality of the helmet.
Giro Quarter MIPS usually suitable for 8 years old children or older. The weight is also quite light, so the users don’t feel heavy or tired after using this type of skateboard helmet. In addition, the inner cushioning can also resize for the best fit. Along with that is the ability to easily disassemble for easier cleaning.
- It has a premium MIPS inner lining
- It also has a removable sweat-absorbent sizing pad
- Sturdy ABS outer layer
- A polyurethane cover provides great protection and increases the life of this skateboard helmet
- It has fewer vents with smaller size than other products
- More suitable for those who has a round head
20. Kryptonics Step Up Skateboard Helmets
The Kryptonics Step Up helmet is an option when you don’t have too much investment in this protective gear. Despite its low price, its quality is still appreciated thanks to its ASTM certification. Kryptonics Step Up is also a choice that is most interested in by many people today.
Kryptonics Step Up integrated ventilation holes design with EPS cushion that prevents sweat and bacteria. Thereby, it gives you the best experience during use. At the same time, the strap is easy use, allowing you to adjust the suitable size.
Most people who choose this helmet want to aim for an elegant style because its colors are not too prominent. However, in terms of safety protection, no products can compare with it.
- It has a reasonable price
- Its high protection had been tested
- The outer layer is not usually highly durable
21. Retrospec H2 Skateboard Helmets
Retrospec H2 is a preeminent choice for those who like a comfortable, safe experience while still ensuring simplicity. The product has 14 vents to help adjust the temperature and airflow at the head. It is both comfortable and secure with the EPS foam liner for the maximum protection.
In addition, it also has a sunglasses clip. It can protect your vision on hot days. You can also change earplugs to keep them warm on winter days. At the same time, with the flexibility of the straps, Kryptonics Step Up will help you easily adjust the size, ensure a fit and comfortable feeling when using.
- It has 14 vents design
- Meets the safety certification
- It has a variety of uses in many different sports
- It has higher price than other product on the market
Here are some notes when choosing a skateboard helmet
Choosing a skateboard helmet to ensure its fit and maximize its protection ability. You should pay attention to the following issues in the selection process:
- The suitability: A perfect skateboard helmet not only needs to meet the aesthetic requirements but also all the suitability and fit to ensure the safety of the skaters. To measure the accurate size of the head to choose a suitable helmet, you should use a tape measure along with the help of a relative to ensure more accuracy.
- The safety: The most important thing to choose a helmet is the outer layer. The cover should be sturdy with a hard rubber inner cover to withstand the strong external bumps. At the same time, make sure that products are certified by a reputable quality censor.
- Ventilation ability: While skateboarding, most players face the issue that perspiration running down their face, even into their eyes. Therefore, we can not miss the helmet’s ventilation. Choosing a product that incorporates a ventilation system can also help you maintain concentration and keep balance better during the skateboard process.
- The strap system: The strap helps to fix the helmet, keeps it stable, and ensures absolute safety during movement.
The above information relates to the top 20+ best skateboard helmets in 2021 along with the specific analysis of the advantages and disadvantages of each product. I hope that this article is able to help you find the product that best suits your hobby.
Be the first to comment on this post!